|Weight||298.48 carats (59.696 g)|
|Country of origin||Russia|
|Mine of origin||Placer mining, Sakha Republic, Russia.|
|Original owner||Government of the Sakha Republic, Russia.|
|Owner||Government of the Sakha Republic, Russia; kept in the Russian Diamond Fund, Moscow Kremlin.|
|Estimated value||Never put on sale.|
The Creator (Russian: Творец) is a 298.48 carat colored raw diamond, the third largest gem diamond ever found in Russia or the territory of the former USSR (after the 26th Congress of the CPSU and the Alexander Pushkin), and one of the largest in the world as of 2016. It was found at a placer mining factory in the area of the Lower Lena River (Yakutia, Far Eastern Federal District) in 2004 and is owned by the Government of the Sakha Republic, but kept in the Russian Diamond Fund (Moscow Kremlin.)
- ОАО "Нижне-Ленское" (OAO "Lower Lena"), the company owned by the Government of the Sakha Republic where The Creator was found.
- "АЛРОСА добыла в Якутии алмаз в 235 карат". www.forbes.ru. 9 October 2013. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Крупнейшие алмазы, найденные на территории России". www.awros.ru. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "В России добыли уникальный алмаз-гигант массой более 800 карат". www.km.ru. 24 October 2012. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Якутия передала в Алмазный фонд третий в России по величине алмаз". RIA Novosti. 7 June 2008. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
|This geology article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|