The Crime at Blossoms
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Crime at Blossoms|
|Directed by||Maclean Rogers|
|Produced by||Henry Edwards|
|Written by||Mordaunt Shairp|
|Based on||play The Crime at Blossoms by Mordaunt Shairp|
|Cinematography||Walter J. Harvey|
|Distributed by||Paramount British Pictures (UK)|
After moving into a picturesque country cottage, a woman becomes increasingly concerned about the fate of the previous owner who she believes was murdered. The film is based on a play by Mordaunt Shairp.
- Hugh Wakefield ... Chris Merryman
- Joyce Bland ... Valerie Merryman
- Eileen Munro ... Mrs. Woodman
- Ivor Barnard ... A late visitor
- Frederick Lloyd ... George Merryman
- Iris Baker ... Lena Denny
- Arthur Stratton ... Mr. Woodman
- Maud Gill ... Mrs. Merryman
- Wally Patch ... Palmer
- Barbara Gott ... Fat Lady
- Moore Marriott ... Driver
- George Ridgwell ... Process-Server
- Goble, Alan (1 January 1999). "The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film". Walter de Gruyter – via Google Books.
- The Crime at Blossoms notes, ftvdb.bfi.org.uk; accessed 24 July 2015.
- "Dark Secret (1949) - Maclean Rogers - Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related - AllMovie".
- "The Crime at Blossoms (1933) - Maclean Rogers - Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related - AllMovie".
- "The Crime At Blossoms".
|This article related to a British film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1930s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|