The Crimes of Thomas Brewster
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|The Crimes of Thomas Brewster|
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Written by||Jonathan Morris|
|Directed by||Nicholas Briggs|
|Executive producer(s)||Nicholas Briggs
|Release date||January 2011|
The Crimes of Thomas Brewster is a Big Finish Productions audio drama based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. It was broadcast on BBC Radio 4 Extra from 28 May - 4 June 2016.
In modern-day London, Detective Inspector Patricia Menzies is investigating a strange new mob boss known as the Doctor. Meanwhile, the real Doctor is being chased by giant robot mosquitoes and Evelyn Smythe is taking the tube to an alien world.
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- Evelyn Smythe - Maggie Stables
- Thomas Brewster - John Pickard
- DI Menzies - Anna Hope
- Sergeant Bradshaw - Duncan Wisbey
- Raymond Gallagher - David Troughton
- Jared - Ashley Kumar
- Flip Jackson - Lisa Greenwood
- Terravores - Helen Goldwyn
- Brewster, a Victorian era urchin, stole the TARDIS from the Fifth Doctor in The Haunting of Thomas Brewster. After reuniting, they briefly travelled together, until Brewster chose to stay in modern-day England.
- Brewster's time machine was built under the instructions of a gaseous alien pretending to be his mother. This was also in The Haunting of Thomas Brewster, his introduction story.
- Menzies previously met the Sixth Doctor in The Condemned and The Raincloud Man. However, from his perspective, those events take place after this story, while travelling with Charley Pollard.
- Flip reunites with the Sixth Doctor and travels with him in the first 2012 releases, starting with The Curse of Davros.
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|