The Crow (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Crow (film))
The Crow is a comic book series created by James O'Barr, first published in 1989.
The Crow may also refer to:
- The Crow (1994 film), a film based on the aforementioned comic book series
- The Crow (soundtrack), the soundtrack to the 1994 film
- Crow (comics), character of the comics and the 1994 film
- The Crow: Stairway to Heaven, 1998 Canadian television series based on the comic book
- The Crow (1919 film), a 1919 Western film directed by B. Reeves Eason
- The Crow (novel), the third book in the Pellinor tetrology by Alison Croggon
- The Crow, a play by Carlo Gozzi (1762; Il corvo)
- The Crow: New Songs for the 5-String Banjo, 2009 Steve Martin album
- David Loiseau (born 1979), mixed martial arts fighter nicknamed "The Crow"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.