The Cruel Sea
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Cruel Sea or Cruel Sea may refer to:
- The Cruel Sea (novel), a 1951 novel by Nicholas Monsarrat
- The Cruel Sea (1953 film), a 1953 film made of the above book, starring Jack Hawkins
- The Cruel Sea (1972 film), a 1972 Kuwaiti film and the first Kuwaiti film to be produced
- The Cruel Sea (band), an Australian indie rock band formed in the 1980s
- The Cruel Sea (song), a 1960s British hit guitar instrumental by The Dakotas; subsequently recorded by American group The Ventures as "The Cruel Surf"
- "Cruel Sea", the third episode of the BBC series Walking with Dinosaurs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Cruel Sea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.