The Crystal Bucephalus
Doctor Who book:|
Virgin Missing Adventures
Tegan, Turlough and Kamelion
The King's Demons and
The Five Doctors
|Preceded by||Venusian Lullaby|
|Followed by||State of Change|
The Crystal Bucephalus is an original novel written by Craig Hinton and based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. It features the Fifth Doctor, Tegan, Turlough and Kamelion.
The Crystal Bucephalus is a future restaurant patronised by the highest of society, projected back in time to sample the food and drink of long gone eras. However, when a notorious kingpin is slain in the Bucephalus, the Doctor, Tegan and Turlough are immediately suspected and arrested. In order to prove their innocence, they must find the real perpetrators, and in the process uncover a conspiracy 5000 years in the making.
- The Crystal Bucephalus at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Cloister Library - The Crystal Bucephalus
- The Crystal Bucephalus at The TARDIS Library
- The Crystal Bucephalus reviews at Outpost Gallifrey (Archived)
- The Crystal Bucephalus reviews at The Doctor Who Ratings Guide
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|