The Curiosity Company
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||April 21, 1997|
The Curiosity Company, Inc. (currently known as The ULULU Company) is an American production company founded by Matt Groening, behind television series Futurama and the 1999 television film Olive, the Other Reindeer. The company logo depicts the letter "C" being formed by a surfboard reflection against various ocean waves, alongside distorted water sounds. The footage and sounds are taken from A Study in Wet, a short film made by Matt's father, Homer.
- Futurama (1999–2003, 2008–13)
- Olive, the Other Reindeer (1999)
- Futurama: Bender's Big Score (2007)
- Futurama: The Beast with a Billion Backs (2008)
- Futurama: Bender's Game (2009)
- Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder (2009)
- Disenchantment (2018–present)
- Groening, Matt (2003). "Space Pilot 3000" (Futurama Season 1, commentary) (DVD). 20th Century Fox.
|This article about a media company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|