(Redirected from The Cut (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Cut may refer to:
- The Cut, London, a street in London
- The Cut, Berkshire, a river in Berkshire, England
- Maryland House of Correction or "The Cut", Jessup, Maryland, U.S.
- "The Cut" or Downshire Bridge, Banbridge, Northern Ireland
- The Cut (theatre), a theater in Halesworth, Suffolk
- The Cut (1998 TV series), U.S. talent show hosted by Lisa Lopes
- The Cut (2005 TV series), U.S. reality show for fashion designers
- The Cut (Australian TV series), 2009 drama series starring John Wood
- The Cut (UK TV series), 2009 teen drama television series
- The Cut (2007 film), a South Korean film
- The Cut (2014 film), a film by Fatih Akın, starring Tahar Rahim
- The Cut (2017 film), a Kenyan film
- The Cut (play), by Mark Ravenhill
- "The Cut", 2011 novel by George Pelecanos
- The Cut (fashion blog), maintained by New York (magazine)
- The Cut (golf magazine), golf magazine in New Zealand
- Cut (logic programming) or "The cut", a command in Prolog
- "The cut", in golf terminology, the elimination from a tournament of the worst-scoring golfers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Cut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.