From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Daily Ardmoreite)
|Founded||October 28, 1893|
|Headquarters||117 West Broadway,
Ardmore, Oklahoma 73402, United States
The Ardmoreite is an American daily newspaper published weekday and Sunday mornings. The Ardmoreite is owned by GateHouse Media "Daily Ardmoreite", Finder Binder: Oklahoma's Updated Media Directory, 2010 Winter Issue.</ref>
- "About The Daily Ardmoreite". Chronicling America. Library of Congress. Retrieved May 24, 2012.
- "Daily Ardmoreite", Finder Binder: Oklahoma's Updated Media Directory, 2010 Winter Issue.
- Morris Communications buys Stauffer Communications
- Morris Publishing Completes Sale of Publications to GateHouse Media
- "Gatehouse Media buys Pittsburgh Morning Sun, Independence Examiner, Hannibal Courier-Post, 11 other dailies" at The Turner Report (accessed February 25, 2010).