The Dalek Factor
Doctor Who book:|
Telos Doctor Who novellas
|Publisher||Telos Publishing Ltd.|
ISBN 1-903889-31-6 (deluxe)
|Preceded by||Blood and Hope|
The Dalek Factor is an original novella written by Simon Clark and based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. It features a Doctor whose incarnation is unspecified. It was released both as a standard edition hardback and a deluxe edition featuring a frontispiece by Graham Humphreys. Both editions have a foreword by Christopher Fowler.
The term "Dalek Factor" is also used in the serial Evil of the Daleks, as the opposite to the Human Factor.
- The Dalek Factor on Tardis Data Core, an external wiki
- The Dalek Factor at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Cloister Library - The Dalek Factor
- The Dalek Factor reviews at Outpost Gallifrey
- The Dalek Factor reviews at The Doctor Who Ratings Guide
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|