From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Dancing Girl)
Dancing Girl may refer to:
- Dancing Girl (Mohenjo-daro), a bronze statuette dating around 2500 BC
- "The Dancing Girl" (short story), a 1890 short story by the Japanese writer Mori Ogai
- The Dancing Girl (film), a lost 1915 silent film drama
- Dancing Girl, a 1957 Japanese film directed by Hiroshi Shimizu
- The Dancing Girl, an 1891 play by Henry Arthur Jones
- Dancing Girl (Rabindranath Tagore), a 1905 painting by Rabindranath Tagore
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dancing Girl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.