(Redirected from The Dark Knight)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dark Knight may refer to:
Batman franchise media
- Dark Knight (nickname), a nickname for the superhero Batman
- Batman: The Dark Knight, a monthly comic book series written by David Finch from 2011 to 2014
- Batman: The Dark Knight, a 1986 miniseries by Frank Miller collected in the graphic novel The Dark Knight Returns
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, a monthly comic book series from 1989 to 2007
- The Dark Knight Trilogy of Christopher Nolan films:
- Batman: DarKnight, an undeveloped Batman film proposed in 1998
- The Dark Knight (soundtrack), the soundtrack album to the 2008 film
- The Dark Knight (video game), a cancelled video game based on the 2008 film
- The Dark Knight Coaster, a roller coaster at several Six Flags parks
- Batman: The Dark Knight (roller coaster), a roller coaster at Six Flags New England
- Dark Knight (TV series) or Fantasy Quest, a medieval adventure TV series featuring Todd Rippon
- Black knight, a literary stock character
- "The Dark Knight of Gotham", nickname for Matt Harvey, Major League Baseball pitcher for the New York Mets.
- TrES-2b, an extrasolar planet nicknamed "Dark Knight", as it reflects less than 1% of the light that hits it.
- Black Knight (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Dark Knight
- Dark Night (disambiguation)
- Darkest Night (disambiguation)
- Darkest Knight
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dark Knight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.