(Redirected from The Dark Mirror)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dark Mirror, or The Dark Mirror, may refer to:
- Dark Mirror (1984 film), a television film starring Stephen Collins
- Dark Mirror (2007 film), a film directed by Pablo Proenza, starring Lisa Vidal
- The Dark Mirror (1920 film), a silent drama starring Dorothy Dalton
- The Dark Mirror (1946 film), a psychological thriller directed by Robert Siodmak starring Olivia de Havilland
- Dark Mirror (Angel novel), an original novel based on the American TV series Angel
- Dark Mirror (Star Trek novel), a novel by Diane Duane
- "Dark Mirror", a short story by R. A. Salvatore
- The Dark Mirror (Marillier novel), a historical fantasy in the Bridei Chronicles series by Juliet Marillier
- The Dark Mirror, a "Michael Faraday" crime fiction novel by Basil Copper
- The Dark Mirror, 1920 novel by Louis Joseph Vance
- X-Men: Dark Mirror, a 2005 novel by Marjorie M. Liu
- Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror, a 2006/2007 PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable video game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dark Mirror.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.