The Dark Side (Gregorian album)
|This article does not cite any sources. (March 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Gregorian - The Dark Side|
|Studio album by Gregorian|
|Released||November 15, 2004|
|Label||Edel America Records|
The Dark Side is Gregorian's sixth album, released between Masters of Chant Chapter IV and Masters of Chant Chapter V. Technically, it was followed by The Masterpieces, however, The Masterpieces is only a collection of previously released songs.
In some areas, the limited edition of The Dark Side was released as Masters of Chant Chapter V leading to some confusion when that title was used for the subsequent album.
- Hurt (Nine Inch Nails)
- My Immortal (Evanescence)
- The Four Horsemen (Aphrodite's Child)
- Where the Wild Roses Grow (Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds and Kylie Minogue)
- Close My Eyes Forever (Lita Ford and Ozzy Osbourne)
- More (The Sisters of Mercy)
- Uninvited (Alanis Morissette)
- The Raven (The Alan Parsons Project)
- Gregorian Anthem
- Ave Satani (The Omen) (Jerry Goldsmith)
- The End (The Doors)
- In the Shadows (The Rasmus)
Special Rock Edition
The 'Special Rock Edition' featured ten tracks. The differences from the standard edition are the omission of "Where the Wild Roses Grow", "Uninvited" and "The End" as well as the length of the existing tracks; they are shorter. This edition also includes an extended version of "Nothing Else Matters", from Gregorian's first Masters of Chant album.
- "Ave Satani (The Omen)"
- "My Immortal"
- "The Four Horsemen"
- "Close My Eyes Forever"
- "Gregorian Anthem"
- "The Raven"
- "Nothing Else Matters" (bonus track) (Metallica)
|This 2000s album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|