The Dark Tower
Dark Tower may refer to:
- Almoayyed Tower (also known as "Dark Tower"), in Manama, Bahrain
Art, entertainment, and media
- Barad-dûr, the fortress of Sauron in J. R. R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings
- The Dark Tower (1943 film), a circus film starring Herbert Lom
- Dark Tower (1987 film), a horror film starring Jenny Agutter
- The Dark Tower (2017 film), a film marketed as a continuation of Stephen King's novel series of the same name
- Dark Tower (game), a 1981 electronic board game
- Dark Tower (module), a 1980 adventure module published for the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game.
- The Dark Tower (Lewis novel), an unfinished novel attributed to C. S. Lewis
- The Dark Tower (series), a fantasy series created by Stephen King
- The Dark Tower (play), a 1933 comedy by George S. Kaufman and Alexander Woollcott, adapted to film as The Man with Two Faces (1934)
- The Dark Tower (1947), a radio play by Louis MacNeice
- "The Dark Tower", the first-season finale of the television series, Revolution
- "Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came", an 1855 poem by Robert Browning
- All pages beginning with "The Dark Tower"
- All pages with a title containing Dark Tower
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Dark Tower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.