This article does not cite any sources
. (December 2009)
The Dawn: Live is the only live album by The Dawn to date. It was recorded on October 27, 1989, at The Ultra, now known as the PhilSports Complex.
- Intro: "O Fortuna" - (Carl Orff)
- "Salamat" (Thank You)
- The Cure / The Cult medley
- "Little Paradise"
- "Enveloped Ideas"
- "Beyond the Bend"
- "Love (Will Set Us Free)"
- "R.T.Y.D" (Rock Till You Drop)
- "Magtanim Ay Di Biro" (Planting is not a Joke)
- Jett Pangan - vocals, keyboards
- Atsushi Matsuura - guitar, keyboards
- Carlos Balcells - bass guitar
- JB Leonor - drums
- Rey Ama - saxophone, flute
- Cyndi Sangalang - backing vocals
- Lia Marie - ro
- Orly R. Ilacad & Guy R. Ilacad - executive producers
- Jaime Godinez & Albert Godinez - recording engineers
- Joel Hicap - tour manager
- Edoaurd V. Lacson - production manager
- Martin Galan - sound mixer (house)
- Joe Galan - onstage technician
- Willie A. Monzon - art direction
- Danny A. Lazaro - cover photography