The Dawn Rider
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Not to be confused with Christian Slater's 2012 film Dawn Rider which is based on this story.
|The Dawn Rider|
|Directed by||Robert N. Bradbury|
|Produced by||Paul Malvern|
|Edited by||Carl Pierson|
Lone Star Pictures
|Distributed by||Monogram Pictures|
The film was later released in a colorized version on home video/ dvd under the title Cold Vengeance.
John Mason chases after his father's killer, an outlaw who remains elusive until he is tricked into revealing himself with a decoy gold shipment. To complicate matters, the killer is the brother of Alice, the woman with whom Mason has fallen in love. Alice begs Mason not seek vengeance, but a showdown is inevitable.
- John Wayne as John Mason
- Marion Burns as Alice Gordon
- Dennis Moore (actor) as Rudd Gordon
- Reed Howes as Ben McClure
- Joseph De Grasse as Dad Mason
- Yakima Canutt as Saloon Owner
- Earl Dwire as Pete (Expressman)
- Nelson McDowell as Bates (Undertaker)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Dawn Rider.|
|This 1930s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|