The Day of Forever
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the short story collection. For the Ballard story "The Day of Forever" see: The Day of Forever (short story), see The Day of Forever (disambiguation).
|Author||J. G. Ballard|
|Genre||Science fiction short stories|
|Media type||Print (Paperback)|
The Day of Forever, is a short-story collection by J. G. Ballard. It contains the following stories:
- "The Day of Forever"
- "Prisoner of the Coral Deep"
- "Tomorrow is a Million Years"
- "The Man on the 99th Floor"
- "The Waiting Grounds"
- "The Last World of Mr Goddard"
- "The Gentle Assassin"
- "The Sudden Afternoon"
- "The Insane Ones"
- "The Assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy Considered as a Downhill Motor Race"
- Tuck, Donald H. (1974). The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction and Fantasy. Chicago: Advent. p. 28. ISBN 0-911682-20-1.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: The Day of Forever|
|This article about a science fiction short story (or stories) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|