The Dead and the Damned 2
|The Dead and the Damned 2|
|Directed by||Rene Perez|
|Produced by||Michael Flanagan|
|Written by||Rene Perez|
|Music by||Rene Perez|
|Edited by||Rene Perez|
|Distributed by||Inception Media Group|
The Dead and the Damned 2 (also The Dead, the Damned, and the Darkness and Tom Sawyer vs Zombies) is a 2014 American horror film written and directed by Rene Perez. It was released direct-to-video on October 7, 2014, and is the sequel to the 2010 film The Dead and the Damned.
In the future, Lt. Colonel Sawyer and a mute girl, Stephanie, attempt to survive in a post-apocalyptic land crawling with zombies.
- Robert Tweten as Lt. Colonel Sawyer
- Iren Levy as Stephanie
- John J. Welsh as Wilson
- Richard Tyson as Sheriff
- Jenny Allford as Mrs. Sawyer
- Christopher Kriesa as Speaker of the House Gates
- David A. Lockhart as Mortimer
Inception Media Group released it on DVD and video on demand on October 7, 2014.
Mark Burger of Yes! Weekly wrote that it has a "few good moments, but by any title it's nothing we haven't seen a lot of recently". Matt Boiselle of Dread Central rated it 2.5/5 stars and wrote, "[I]f you're simply willing to accept this as another run-of-the-mill zombie shoot-em-up, you should give it a go." Todd Martin of HorrorNews.Net wrote, "I really enjoyed The Dead and the Damned 2 and thought that it was one of the best zombie movies I've seen in a very long time."
- "Tourism activity report" (PDF). City of Redding Community Services Advisory Commission. 2014-11-04. Retrieved 2015-04-01.
- Condit, Jon (2014-09-11). "The Dead and the Damned Gets a Sequel". Dread Central. Retrieved 2015-04-01.
- "Video Vault". Yes! Weekly. 2014-10-22. Retrieved 2015-04-01.
- Boiselle, Matt (2014-10-10). "Dead and the Damned II, The (DVD)". Dread Central. Retrieved 2015-04-01.
- Martin, Todd (2014-10-27). "Film Review: The Dead and the Damned 2 (2014)". HorrorNews.Net. Retrieved 2015-04-01.
|This article about a 2010s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|