The Dedica Anthology Hotels
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Number of locations
The Dedica Anthology is a brand in contemporary luxury hôtellerie, launched on 21 April 2018.
The brand encompasses five 5-star hotel properties and four 4-star associate properties, located in Italy and across Europe. The properties, previously part of Boscolo Hotels, were acquired by US-based private equity group Värde Partners, in association with Deutsche Bank, in 2017. The brand is led by the hotelier Stephen Alden as CEO.
In 1978 the Boscolo Family opened its first Hotel in Sottomarina. During the following 40 years the business grew under the Boscolo Hotels brand and further openings and acquisition were made, including hotels in the main italian art cities (Rome, Florence, Milan), Nice, Lyon, Budapest and Prague.
In 2017 nine of the hotels were acquired by Värde Partners.
In 2018 five of the hotels were rebranded as The Dedica Anthology, with four initially becoming associate properties of the new brand.
These are their 5 star hotels:
- Palazzo Naiadi Hotel, Rome, formerly Boscolo Exedra Roma
- Grand Hotel Dei Dogi, Venice, formerly Boscolo Venezia, before that Boscolo Dei Dogi
- Palazzo Matteotti, Milan, formerly Boscolo Milano, before that Boscolo Exedra Milano
- New York Palace Budapest, Budapest, formerly Boscolo Budapest Hotel, before that Boscolo New York Palace
- Carlo IV, Prague, formerly Boscolo Prague, before that Boscolo Carlo IV
- Palazzo Gaddi, Florence, formerly Hotel Astoria (reopening in 2020)
- Hotel Plaza, Nice, formerly Boscolo Plaza (reopening in 2020)
- "Värde acquires Italian luxury hotel group Gruppo Boscolo". PE HUB Network. Retrieved 2018-06-02.
- "Press Release". The Dedica Anthology. Retrieved 2018-06-02.
- "Italo Rota, Leo Torri · Boscolo Exedra Hotel". Divisare. Retrieved 2018-06-02.