The Demons of Red Lodge and Other Stories
|The Demons of Red Lodge and Other Stories|
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Written by||Jason Arnopp
|Directed by||Ken Bentley|
|Executive producer(s)||Nicholas Briggs
|Release date||December 2010|
The Demons of Red Lodge and Other Stories is a Big Finish Productions audio drama based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. It features the winner of Big Finish's Opportunity for New Writers contest in which they accepted unsolicited amateur submissions. Rick Briggs's "The Entropy Composition" was chosen from about 1200 submissions.
The Demons of Red Lodge
by Jason Arnopp
Nyssa and the Doctor suddenly wake up in Red Lodge, Suffolk in the year 1665. Panicked by recent memory loss, they quickly run into some very familiar faces.
The Entropy Composition
by Rick Briggs
White Waves, Soft Haze, a prog rock symphony by Geoff Cooper, was produced in 1968, but never released.
by William Gallagher
The Doctor spends over a year locked up in a prison on the planet Folly.
- Janson Hart - John Dorney
- Governor Chaplin - Susan Kyd
- Dask/Judge/Jabreth/Hobbling Pete - Duncan Wibsey
by John Dorney
The Doctor contributes DVD Commentary to a 1970s horror movie, Doctor Demonic's Tales of Terror.
- Martin Ashcroft - James Fleet
- Sir Jack Merrivale/Professor Bromley/Narrator - Ian Brooker
- Johanna Bourke/Carlotta - Joanna Monro
- Mr Pinfield/Yokel/Running Man/Carriage Driver - John Dorney
- The Demons of Red Lodge and Other Stories
- The Demons of Red Lodge and Other Stories at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|