Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Deuce may refer to:
Arts and media
- The Deuce (TV series)
- The Deuce (album), by Stripper's Union
- "The Deuce", a song by Eagles of Death Metal from Zipper Down
- "The Deuce", nickname of the 502nd Infantry Regiment, United States Army
- "The Deuce", nickname of Marine Wing Headquarters Squadron 2, United States Marine Corps
- The Deuce (transit bus service)
- David Palmer (American football) (born 1972), American former National Football League player
- A section of 42nd Street (Manhattan), known from the late 1950s until the late 1980s as the cultural center of American grindhouse theaters
- "The deuce", a nickname for a curveball in baseball
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Deuce.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.