Devil's advocate (disambiguation)
(Redirected from The Devil's Advocate (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up devil's advocate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Devil's advocate is someone who takes a position they do not necessarily agree with for the sake of debate or to explore the thought further.
Devil's Advocate may also refer to:
- The Devil's Advocate (Neiderman novel), a 1990 novel by Andrew Neiderman
- The Devil's Advocate, a 1952 novel by Taylor Caldwell
- The Devil's Advocate (West novel), a 1959 novel by Morris West
- The Devil's Advocate (1977 film), a West German film adaptation of the Morris West novel; original title "Des Teufels Advokat" but shot in English
- Devil's Advocate, a 2000 biography by John Humphrys
- The Joker: Devil's Advocate, a 1996 comic book written by Chuck Dixon and drawn by Graham Nolan
- Devil's Advocate, a 1928 book by James George Frazer
- John Mortimer: The Devil's Advocate - The Unauthorised Biography, a 2005 biography by Graham Lord
- Giovanni Di Stefano (born 1955), British-Italian faux lawyer, has been nicknamed "The Devil's Advocate" for his involvement in high-profile criminal cases
- Jacques Vergès (1925–2013), French attorney most famous for representing Klaus Barbie, "the Butcher of Lyon"
In television and film
- The Devil's Advocate (1997 film), a 1997 film, based on the Neiderman novel, starring Keanu Reeves and Al Pacino
- Devil's Advocate (TV series), a Dutch reality television series
- Devil's Advocate, a fictional pinball game appearing in "Insane Clown Poppy", an episode of The Simpsons
- The Devil's Advocates, a fictional motorcycle gang appearing in the film Nam's Angels
- "The Devil's Advocate", a 2013 song by Christopher Lee, on Charlemagne: The Omens of Death
- The Advocate's Devil, a 1994 novel by Alan Dershowitz
- A Devil's Chaplain, a book of writings by Richard Dawkins
- Robert Taylor (Radical), a man known as "The Devil's Chaplain"
- The Devil's Chaplain, a 1929 film featuring Boris Karloff
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Devil's advocate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.