The Devil's Game
|The Devil's Game|
|Revised Romanization||Deo Geim|
|Directed by||Yoon In-ho|
|Music by||Kim Jun-seong|
|Edited by||Moon In-dae|
|Distributed by||Prime Entertainment|
Struggling artist Min Hee-do (Shin Ha-kyun), is offered three billion won to bet his life to a game against a rich old man, Kang No-sik (Byun Hee-bong), who is dying from a terminal illness. The game is for each man to dial a random phone number and guess if the person who answers will be male or female. Hee-do loses the bet, and after a monthlong brain operation, he wakes up to find that they have swapped bodies.
- Shin Ha-kyun ... Min Hee-do
- Byun Hee-bong ... Kang No-sik
- Lee Hye-young ... Lee Hye-rin, No-sik's wife
- Son Hyun-joo ... Min Tae-seok, Hee-do's uncle
- Lee Eun-sung ... Joo Eun-ah, Hee-do's girlfriend
- Jang Hang-sun ... Park Chang-ha
- Kim Hyeok ... Secretary Mr. Ahn
- Choo Sang-rok ... Dr. Kim
- Maeng Bong-hak ... Trustee Mr. Yoon
- Jo Cheong-ho ... President Kim
The Devil's Game was released in South Korea on 31 January 2008, and topped the box office on its opening weekend with 361,650 admissions. As of 31 March 2008 it had received a total of 1,496,215 admissions, and as of 16 March 2008 grossed a toal of US$10,287,987.
- Yi, Chang-ho (12 December 2007). "Offbeat Shin Ha-kyun Plays The Devil's Game". Korean Film Biz Zon.
- Yang, Sung-jin (21 January 2008). "The Devil's Game plays in wrong arena". The Korea Herald via Hancinema.
- "Devil's Game Explores Bet on Money or Youth". The Dong-a Ilbo. 29 January 2008.
- "Box-Office Admission Results" (2008). Koreanfilm.org. Retrieved on 29 November 2008.
- "Korean Box Office" (2008.02.01 ~ 2008.02.03). Hancinema. Retrieved on 29 November 2008.
- "South Korea Box Office March 14–16, 2008". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved on 29 November 2008.
- Official website (in Korean)
- The Devil's Game at the Korean Movie Database
- The Devil's Game on IMDb
- The Devil's Game at HanCinema
|This South Korean film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|