The Devil Goblins from Neptune
|Author||Martin Day and Keith Topping|
|Series||Doctor Who book:
Past Doctor Adventures
Liz, The Brigadier, UNIT
|Set in||Period between
The Scales of Injustice and Terror of the Autons
|2 June 1997|
|Followed by||The Murder Game|
The Devil Goblins from Neptune is a BBC Books original novel written by Martin Day and Keith Topping (developed from an original idea by Day, Topping and Paul Cornell) and based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. It was the first novel published in the Past Doctor Adventures range and features the Third Doctor, UNIT, The Brigadier, and Liz.
The Brigadier is pursued across the world from seeming traitors within UNIT, his own organization. The Doctor and Liz deal with an alien invasion that started with an extraterrestrial mass exploding in the atmosphere.
The events of the novel take place between the television stories Inferno and Terror of the Autons.
The Devil Goblins are mentioned in the Big Finish Doctor Who Audio Find and Replace (Doctor Who Audio Drama).
- The Devil Goblins from Neptune title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- The Devil Goblins from Neptune Pre-Prologue
- The Devil Goblins from Neptune at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Cloister Library - The Devil Goblins from Neptune
- The Devil Goblins from Neptune at The TARDIS Library
- The Devil Goblins from Neptune reviews at Outpost Gallifrey
- The Devil Goblins from Neptune reviews at The Doctor Who Ratings Guide
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This BBC-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|