The Digital Intervention
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: More information and categories need to be added. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|The Digital Intervention|
|Genres||Electronic, electronica, experimental|
|Labels||Ici, d'ailleurs... , Parallel Series|
The Digital Intervention is an experimental electronic duo formed by British electro-acoustic composer, sound engineer, former Mute artist Paul Kendall and French-born British composer, vocalist Olivia Louvel.
They began to work together in 2002 whilst in Paris. Their first collaborative track was 'La Louve'.
Paul Kendall was responsible for Mute Records 'Parallel Series' which he set up in the 1990s, aiming to bridge the gap between classical electronic music and rock electronic music. 'Parallel series' moved to the French Ici, d'ailleurs... label.
'The Last Writes' was broadcast on Mixing It, BBC Radio 3.
The track "Coma Idyllique" features arrangements by Alan Wilder.
- 'Capture' (2003) CD. Ici D'Ailleurs 
Also contributing to the album 'Capture' are
Alan Wilder string arrangement on track 6, "Coma Idyllique"
Sebastien Libolt who plays accordion on the cover of 1930s song by French chanteuse Frehel, 'La Coco'
Dimitri Tikovoi bass on Essence, Coma Idyllique
- Oumupo vol. 3. Rubin Steiner & Luz (2004) CD digipack with booklet. Track remixed 'La Coco'. Ici D'Ailleurs
- Oumupo vol.1 The Third Eye Foundation (2004) CD digipack with booklet. Track remixed 'Coma Idyllique' Ici D'Ailleurs
- 'When The Sea Will Rise II' (2016) Acoustic Cameras invites sound artists and composers to annex the real-time flow of webcams located around the world. A proposal by Christophe Demarthe, co-edited by Optical Sound and la manufacture des Cactées
- 2004 Cafe De La Danse,Paris (F) Festival Ici D'Ailleurs 
- 2004 Le Grand Mix, Tourcoing (F) Festival Ici D'Ailleurs 
- 2005 Batofar, Paris (F)
- 2005 The Sprawl, London (UK)
- 2009 Ososphere Festival, Strasburg (F),"Echos Flottants", a sonic cruise curated by Pierre Belouin, performance with Black Sifichi 
- "Paul Kendall (aka Piquet), resident producer and aural wizard at Mute Records,". wireviews.com. Retrieved 10 January 2014.
- "Alan Wilder - back in music?". shout.ru. Retrieved 10 January 2014.
- "The Digital Intervention Capture". Forced Exposure. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- "The Digital Intervention / Acoustic Cameras". acousticcameras.org. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- ""LES NEWS - MARS 2004 "". lamagicbox.com. Retrieved 10 January 2014.
- "Soiree Label 0101". legrandmix.com. Retrieved 10 January 2014.
- "Echos Flottants". Info Culture. Retrieved 1 August 2016.