The Doctor's Secret (1929 film)
|The Doctor's Secret|
|Directed by||William C. deMille|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Screenplay by||J. M. Barrie|
William C. deMille
H. B. Warner
|Music by||Seymour Burns|
|Cinematography||J. Roy Hunt|
|Edited by||Merrill G. White|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The Doctor's Secret is a 1929 American drama film directed by William C. deMille and written by William C. deMille. The film stars Ruth Chatterton, H. B. Warner, John Loder, Robert Edeson, Wilfred Noy and Ethel Wales. It is based on a play by J. M. Barrie. The film was released on January 26, 1929, by Paramount Pictures.
This article needs a plot summary. (July 2018)
- Ruth Chatterton as Lillian Garson
- H. B. Warner as Richard Garson
- John Loder as Hugh Paton
- Robert Edeson as Dr. Brodie
- Wilfred Noy as Mr. Redding
- Ethel Wales as Mrs. Redding
- Nanci Price as Susie
- Frank Finch Smiles as Wethers
- "Movie Review - Captain Lash - THE SCREEN; Barrie's "Half an Hour." His "Blooming Angel." Other Photoplays. - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 13 February 2015.
- "The Doctor's Secret (1929) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 13 February 2015.
|This 1920s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|