The Dorsai Companion
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Cover of the first edition
|Author||Gordon R. Dickson|
|Media type||Print (Paperback)|
|LC Class||PS3554.I328 D6 1986|
The Dorsai Companion is a collection of science fiction stories by American writer Gordon R. Dickson, part of his Childe Cycle series. It was first published by Ace Books in 1986. The collection includes a number of articles by Sandra Miesel.
- Introduction: See a Thousand Years
- Stars of the Childe Cycle: Mercator Projection, by Sandra Miesel
- Worlds of the Childe Cycle, by Sandra Miesel
- The Morgans, by Sandra Miesel
- The Graemes, by Sandra Miesel
- Chronology of the Childe Cycle, by Sandra Miesel
- "Amanda Morgan"
- "Lost Dorsai"
- When Your Contract Takes You to the Dorsai World, by Sandra Miesel
- Clute, John; Peter Nicholls (1995). The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction. New York: St. Martin's Griffin. p. 332. ISBN 0-312-13486-X.
- Contento, William G. "Index to Science Fiction Anthologies and Collections". Retrieved 2008-01-21.
- Stevens, W.D. (Jan–Feb 1987), "Son of the Childe Cycle", Fantasy Review, 9 (7): 24, ISSN 0747-234X
- "Library of Congress Online Catalog". Retrieved 2008-01-21.