The Dorsai Companion
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Cover of the first edition
|Author||Gordon R. Dickson|
|Genre||Science fiction short stories|
|Media type||Print (Paperback)|
|Pages||xiv, 231 pp|
|LC Class||PS3554.I328 D6 1986|
The Dorsai Companion is a collection of science fiction stories by Gordon R. Dickson from his Childe Cycle series. It was first published by Ace Books in 1986. The collection includes a number of articles by Sandra Miesel.
- Introduction: See a Thousand Years
- Stars of the Childe Cycle: Mercator Projection, by Sandra Miesel
- Worlds of the Childe Cycle, by Sandra Miesel
- The Morgans, by Sandra Miesel
- The Graemes, by Sandra Miesel
- Chronology of the Childe Cycle, by Sandra Miesel
- "Amanda Morgan"
- "Lost Dorsai"
- When Your Contract Takes You to the Dorsai World, by Sandra Miesel
- Clute, John; Peter Nicholls (1995). The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction. New York: St. Martin's Griffin. p. 332. ISBN 0-312-13486-X.
- Contento, William G. "Index to Science Fiction Anthologies and Collections". Retrieved 2008-01-21.
- Stevens, W.D. (Jan–Feb 1987), "Son of the Childe Cycle", Fantasy Review, 9 (7): 24, ISSN 0747-234X
- "Library of Congress Online Catalog". Retrieved 2008-01-21.