Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dreamers refers to people who dream.
Dreamers or The Dreamers may refer to:
- "Dreamers", a 1918 war poem by Siegfried Sassoon
- "The Dreamers" (play), a play by Jack Davis
- The Dreamers (novel series), a fantasy series by David Eddings and Leigh Eddings
Film and TV
- Dreamers (film), a 2010 film
- Unsettled Land, also called The Dreamers, 1987 Hebrew film by Uri Barbash
- The Dreamers (film), 2003 film by director Bernardo Bertolucci
- The Dreamers (unfinished film), an unfinished film from Orson Welles
- The Dreamers (opera), a 1996 chamber opera by David Conte
- Freddie and the Dreamers, 1960s British beat music band
- The Dreamers of Phi Mu Alpha, an all-male a cappella group at Penn State
- Dreamers, the first name used by the alternative rock band Concrete Blonde, apparently for a single recording ("Heart Attack")
- Dreamers (band), an American pop-rock trio
- Dreamers (album), an album by Shine Bright Baby
- Dreamers (album by Janyse Jaud)
- The Dreamers (album), a 2008 album from the music romance series by John Zorn
- "The Dreamers" (David Bowie song), a song written by David Bowie and Reeves Gabrels
- "Dreamers", 1981 single by David Soul written by J. Murphy, D. McKenzie
- "Dreamers", 1981 song by Firefall, written by David Muse, George Hawkins
- "Dreamers", song from the musical Jean Seberg by Marvin Hamlisch and Christopher Adler; 1984 single by Frankie Vaughan
- "Dreamers" (Rizzle Kicks song), 2012
- "Dreamers", a song by Jack Savoretti
- The Dreamers (sculpture), an art work by Larry Zink and Monica Taylor
- "Dreamers", the illegal or undocumented immigrants who were brought to the United States as minors and who would qualify for resident status under the proposed DREAM Act
- Oneirodidae, a family of deepsea anglerfish commonly called "dreamers"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Dreamers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.