The Dryad(s) may refer to:
- Die Dryaden or The Dryads, ballet composed by Ludwig Minkus
- Dryadi or The Dryad, a composition by Jean Sibelius for orchestra
- The Dryad, ballet composed by Dora Bright
- The Dryad, ballet composed by Paul Corder
- Dryaden or The Dryad, a fairy tale by Hans Christian Andersen
- The Dryad, work by Justin Huntly McCarthy
- The dryad (Minois dryas), a species of butterfly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Dryad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.