The Economics and Ethics of Private Property
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cover of the first edition
The Economics and Ethics of Private Property: Studies in Political Economy and Philosophy (1993; second edition 2006) is a book about private property by economist Hans-Hermann Hoppe.
- Ludwig von Mises Institute. Auburn, Alabama. January 2006. ISBN 0-945466-40-4.
- Kluwer Academic Publishers (Springer). March 31, 1993. ISBN 0-7923-9328-7.
- Chapter 2, Part I: The Economics of Taxation
- Chapter 2, Part II: The Sociology of Taxation
- Chapter 10 from the 1993 edition: On the Ultimate Justification of the Ethics of Private Property (in PDF format) (Chapter 13 in the 2006 edition)
- Chapter 15: Rothbardian Ethics (slightly edited)
- Replies to four critics in PDF format. (From the 1993 edition appendix)
- The Economics and Ethics of Private Property Entire Book, 2006 Edition (in PDF format)
- The Hoppeian Way, a review of the 2006 edition by David Gordon.
- Review in The Freeman of the 1993 edition
- List of links to other reviews
- Compilation of links to almost every excerpt of Hoppe's book in the argentinian blog Propiedad Privada