The Edge (CNBC)
|Presented by||Seema Mody (November 2014 Onwards)
Tom Mackenzie (August 2013-September 2014)
Ted David (March 2000-February 2002)
Bill Griffeth (1999-March 2000)
Sue Herera (1997-1999)
|Country of origin||UK|
|Original release||October 6, 1997|
|Preceded by||Business Tonight & Bull Session|
The Edge is a prime time technology news show produced by CNBC World.
CNBC says The Edge targets long-term investors seeking emerging trends in technology and innovation. The half hour monthly show is made-up of 3 or 4 feature length stories detailing new products, research, and predictions from industry analysts and business leaders.
- The Edge was originally a half hour program produced by CNBC U.S. to replace Business Tonight in c. 1998, aired from 6:30 to 7pm ET.
- In c. 1999, it was expanded to one hour, aired from 6 to 7.
- In c. 2000, it was shortened to half hour again, aired from 6 to 6:30.
- In c. 2001, it was moved to 7:30 to 8pm timeslot, and ended its run.
- In c. 2013, it was relaunched on CNBC World, CNBC's sister channel. Production moved to CNBC World's fleet place offices in London UK.
The Edge anchors
- Seema Mody (November 2014 Onwards)
- Tom Mackenzie (August 2013-September 2014)
- Ted David (March 2000-February 2002)
- Bill Griffeth (1999-March 2000)
- Sue Herera (1997–1999)
|This article about a television news series is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|