The Eighteen-Carat Kid and Other Stories
The Eighteen-Carat Kid and Other Stories is a collection of early short stories and a novella by P. G. Wodehouse, first published in the United States on September 1, 1980 by Continuum, New York City, five years after Wodehouse's death.
The collection was edited and introduced by Wodehouse's biographer, David A. Jasen. The stories had all previously appeared in magazines, and William Tell Told Again (a retelling of the William Tell legend) was published as an illustrated book in the United Kingdom in 1904.
- "The Eighteen-Carat Kid"
- UK: The Captain, January 3, 1913
- "The Wire-Pullers" (starring Joan Romney)
- "The Prize Poem" (A school story, which appeared in the UK collection Tales of St. Austin's)
- UK: Public School Magazine, July 1901
- William Tell Told Again
- A categorised list of Wodehouse's short stories