The Eighteenth Angel
|The Eighteenth Angel|
|Directed by||William Bindley|
|Written by||David Seltzer|
Jeff Eden Fair|
|Cinematography||Thomas E. Ackerman|
|Edited by||William Hoy|
|Distributed by||Comstock Group|
The Eighteenth Angel is a 1997 American film, starring Christopher McDonald, Rachael Leigh Cook, Stanley Tucci, Wendy Crewson and Maximilian Schell. It was directed by William Bindley and written by David Seltzer.
The movie plot revolves around a prophecy which claims that the return of Satan will be precipitated by the arrival of eighteen physically perfect beings. To make the prophecy comes true a secret sect of monks join an obsessed geneticist to artificially create the perfect specimens.
- Christopher McDonald as Hugh Stanton
- Rachael Leigh Cook as Lucy Stanton
- Stanley Tucci as Todd Stanton
- Wendy Crewson as Norah Stanton
- Maximilian Schell as Father Simeon
- "The Eighteenth Angel". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 19 March 2017.
|This article about a 1990s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|