|Born||1 April 1979|
Filip Mitrovic a.k.a. The Elkcloner (born April 1, 1979, Belgrade) is a Serbian-American composer from Los Angeles, California. His debut album was released in 2012 via EMI Music. The Elkcloner song "Come Away With Me" was used in a Rémy Martin television commercial featuring Robin Thicke and Paula Patton, which premiered during the NBA Eastern Conference Finals on ESPN. The single "Crossfire" peaked at #13 on MTV Adria chart in May 2012.
Mitrovic composed the soundtrack for Hollywood feature "Manhattan Undying" (Paramount Pictures) and produced the opening titles theme music for Netflix Original series "Four Seasons In Havana". He scored the official trailers for NBC's TV show Emerald City, and collaborated with Andres Levin, Jon Batiste and The Blue Man Group to create the opening credits theme song for George Lopez's blockbuster "Spare Parts" (Lionsgate), starring Marisa Tomei and Jamie Lee Curtis.
In 2018, Mitrovic created the music for Squarespace's Super Bowl advertising campaign starring Keanu Reeves  and produced/composed Dillon Cooper's release "Supernova", one of BBC Radio's "Freshest Tunes of The Year" 
- Cadet, Danielle (3 June 2012). "Paula Patton And Robin Thicke Star In First Ever Rémy Martin Commercial (VIDEO)". The Huffington Post.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-02-19. Retrieved 2014-01-25.
- "Bassiona Amorosa, Double Bass Ensemble Jasna Popovic, Piano". Carnegie Hall.
- "Daytime Entertainment Emmy Awards – Nominations Announced for the 39th Annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy Awards". National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. Archived from the original on 2014-01-10.
- http://sesaclatina.com/News/News_Details.aspx?id=638. Missing or empty
- https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3352020/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1. Missing or empty
- https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3233418/soundtrack. Missing or empty
- http://www.roosevelt.edu/news-events/news/20180202-MitrovicSuperBowl. Missing or empty
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09kjjbx. Missing or empty