(Redirected from The Empty Chair)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Empty chair may refer to:
- Empty chair (law), a non-party to a lawsuit
- Empty chair crisis, a 1966 diplomatic crisis involving Charles de Gaulle
- Empty chair debating, a political technique involving a feigned lecturing of or debate with an absent person
- Empty-chair technique used in Gestalt therapy
- The Empty Chair (novel), a crime novel by Jeffery Deaver
- "The Empty Chair" (song), a song by Sting
- "Empty chair speech", see Clint Eastwood at the 2012 Republican National Convention
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Empty chair.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.