The End Is Nigh (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The end is nigh is a phrase frequently used in relation to potential apocalyptic events or the Biblical Apocalypse.
It can also refer to the following:
- The End Is Nigh, a now defunct British fanzine
- The End is Nigh, the first book in the apocalyptic anthology trilogy The Apocalypse Triptych
- The End is Nigh, the last solo show before the semi-retirement of Tony Allen
- Watchmen: The End Is Nigh, an episodic video game series
- The End Is Nigh (video game), a 2017 platformer video game
- The End is Nigh, a chapter title in the Malcolm X documentary Seven Songs for Malcolm X
- Kiamat Sudah Dekat (The End is Nigh), a 2003 Indonesian film by Deddy Mizwar
- "Repent, the end is extremely fucking nigh" appears in a scene of the apocalyptic film 28 Days Later.
- The End Is Nigh, a parody song by YouTube Internet personality VenetianPrincess
- Wake (The End Is Nigh), a song by Trivium on their 2013 album Vengeance Falls
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The End Is Nigh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.