Tom Bagley (musician)
Bagley performed with the band Color Me Psycho. Beginning in 1988, he founded the band Forbidden Dimension, taking on songwriting, lead vocals and lead guitar. In 1999, as Jackson Phibes, he released a solo EP, Old Devil Moon.
Bagley created cover art for a number of Canadian rock and punk albums, including all of the art for his own Forbidden Dimension releases. and covers for bands Chixdiggit, Huevos Rancheros and the Fuzz Kings.
Bagley also performed in the garage rock/punk band The English Teeth, with Adam Kamis and Forbidden Dimension bandmates Mark Igglesdon and Craig Evans. This band recorded a veresion of Bachman-Turner Overdrive's tune "Four Wheel Drive", which became part of the soundtrack for the film FUBAR, as well as the accompanying album.
- "'Spock' $5 Bill Is Legal, BoC Says, But It's Still 'Inappropriate'". Andy Blatchford, The Canadian Press, via Huffington Post 03/02/2015
- Maimann, Kevin (May 7, 2010). "Gruesome tunesome", Edmonton Sun.
- "Legendary Canadian Horror Punks Forbidden Dimension Are Finally Playing New York City CC". Noisey - Vice, Christine Colby Aug 26 2016
- Otto Von Stroheim (2004). Tiki Art Now!: A Volcanic Eruption of Art. Last Gasp. pp. 68–. ISBN 978-0-86719-627-6.
- "Jackson Phibes Old Devil Moon". Exclaim!, By Craig Daniels Sep 01, 1999
- "Horror-loving Tom Bagley gets ghouled up to rock out in Forbidden Dimension". Ear of Newt, June 3, 2014
- "Celebrating 25 Years of Pop Punk and Humping with Chixdiggit". Noisy Vice, Cam LindsayMay 20 2016,
- "Calgary music legends Chixdiggit celebrate 25 years of 'getting away with one". Calgary Herald, Mike Bell, June 2, 2016
- "Edmonton provides the backdrop for Fuzz Kings new album". Vue Weekly, April 13, 2016. by James Stewart