The Eternal Jew
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Eternal Jew may refer to
- Wandering Jew, a mythical figure originating in medieval folklore
- The Eternal Jew (play), a 1906 Yiddish-language play by David Pinski
- The Eternal Jew (1933 film), a Yiddish-language movie made in the US by the Jewish Talking Picture Company
- The Eternal Jew (book), a 1937 antisemitic book published by the Nazi Party's publishing house
- The Eternal Jew (art exhibition), a Nazi exhibition of "degenerate art" from the late 1930s
- The Eternal Jew (1940 film), an antisemitic Nazi propaganda film directed by Fritz Hippler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Eternal Jew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.