The European Tour (Whitney Houston)
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2015)|
|Tour by Whitney Houston|
Tour Program Book
|Start date||June 20, 1998|
|End date||July 11, 1998|
|Number of shows||4 in Germany
2 in Monaco
1 in Italy
1 in Portugal
1 in France
1 in United Kingdom
10 in total
|Whitney Houston concert chronology|
The European Tour was a 10-date only concert tour in Europe by American R&B singer Whitney Houston. The tour started in Halle, Germany on June 20, 1998 and ended in Aschaffenburg, Germany on July 11, 1998 before the release of her fourth studio album My Love Is Your Love.
- "I'm Every Woman"
- "So Emotional"
- "All the Man That I Need"
- "I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)"
- Love Medley:
- "Queen of the Night"
- "Change the World" (performed by Gary Houston)
- Diana Ross Medley:
- "You Are So Beautiful"1
- "I Love the Lord"
- "I Believe in You and Me"2
- "I Go to the Rock"
- "I Will Always Love You"
- "Step by Step"
1only performed in Aschaffenburg, Germany
2only performed in Halle, Germany and Aschaffenburg, Germany
- Music Director:Rickey Minor
- Bass Guitar / Bass Synthesizer: Rickey Minor
- Keyboards: Bette Sussman
- Keyboards: Herman Jackson
- Drums: Michael Baker
- Percussion: Bashiri Johnson
- Guitars: Paul Jackson, Jr.
- Saxophone / EWI: Larry Williams
- Background Vocalists: Gary Houston, Pattie Howard, Sharlotte Gibson, Sy Smith
|June 20, 1998||Halle||Germany||Gerry Weber Stadium|
|June 21, 1998|
|June 23, 1998||Berlin||Deutschlandhalle|
|June 26, 1998||Monte Carlo||Monaco||Monaco Sporting Club|
|June 27, 1998|
|June 29, 1998||Verona||Italy||Verona Arena|
|July 4, 1998||Lisbon||Portugal||Estádio José Alvalade|
|July 6, 1998||Paris||France||Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy|
|July 9, 1998||Manchester||United Kingdom||Nynex Arena|
|July 11, 1998||Aschaffenburg||Germany||Festplatz|