|Live album by Kamelot|
|Recorded||Concerts in Germany and Greece, April 2000|
|Kamelot live chronology|
|The Metal Crypt|||
The Expedition is the live album by the American metal band Kamelot, released in October 2000 through Noise Records. The last three tracks are rare studio recordings: "We Three Kings" (instrumental) and "One Day" are additional material from the Siege Perilous sessions, and "We Are Not Separate" is a re-recorded version of a song from the Dominion album.
- "Intro" / "Until Kingdom Come"
- "The Shadow of Uther"
- "A Sailorman's Hymn"
- "New Allegiance" / "The Fourth Legacy"
- "Call of the Sea"
- "Desert Reign" / "Nights of Arabia"
- "We Three Kings"
- "One Day"
- "We Are Not Separate"
- Roy Khan – vocals
- Thomas Youngblood – guitar, backing vocals
- Glenn Barry – bass guitar
- Casey Grillo – drums
- Günter Werno - keyboards
- Recorded by Sascha Paeth from concerts in Germany and Greece April 2000
- Mixed and mastered by Sascha Paeth at Pathway Studios, Wolfsburg, Germany
- Assistants on site: Ralf Schindler, Thomas Kuschewski, Bonni "Q-ryched!" Bilski
- Tracks 9 and 10 recorded in 1998 at Morrisound Studios, Tampa, Florida - engineered By Howard Helm. Keyboards by Howard Helm
- Track 11 recorded in 2000 at Pathway Studios Wolfsburg, Germany - engineered by Sascha Paeth. Keyboards by Miro
- Intro by Hans Zimmer (09.10sec – 10:04sec of "Rocket Away" from the movie soundtrack The Rock)
- Photos by Axel Jusseit, Claudia Ehrhardt, Edwin Van Hoof and Kamelot
- Antique maps: © Photo Essentials
- Artwork and Layout by Maren/Noise Graphics
- Cover photos by Axel Jusseit
- "Amazon.com review".
- "The Metal Crypt review".
- "Kamelot - The Expedition". Discogs. Retrieved 2015-06-18.
- "The Expedition". Kamelot Official Website | www.kamelot.com. Retrieved 2015-06-18.
- "Kamelot - The Expedition - Reviews - Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives". www.metal-archives.com. Retrieved 2015-06-18.