The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Origin||Newmarket, Ontario, Canada|
|Associated acts||The Cavaliers!|
The Expos' debut album, "Old Friends", was released in 2005 under the band's original name "The Donuts", and re-released in 2007 under the new record label, Stomp, and their new name. The recording featured a horn section and Hammond organ.
- Reed Neagle – vocals, drums
- Michel Verrier – vocals, organ
- Christopher Shannon – backing vocals, bass guitar
- Adam Pariselli – backing vocals, guitar
- 2007: Old Friends
- 2009: Blackwater
- 2012: Lake House
- 2006: Mad Butcher Records Skannibal Part 6 Germany
- 2007: One Big Family Vol. 3 Japan
- 2008: Salad Gold 15 Sampler Canada
During recording, the band experimented with drum tones as well as using an old fashion E-V Model 635A Microphone for the vocals which created a unique tonal quality.
- "The Expos sign to Stomp". Punk News. 3 August 2006. Retrieved 29 September 2014.
- " Expos Old Friends". AllMusic. Review by Rick Anderson
- "The Expos Blackwater STOMP Records". The Punk Site, By Cole Faulkner
- "The Expos Blackwater". Exclaim!, By Brent Hagerman Nov 17, 2009
- "Old Friends – The Expos". King Kong Girio. 13 December 2009. Retrieved 29 September 2014.
- The Expos on Myspace
- "The Expos". Mad Butcher Records. Retrieved 29 September 2014.
- One Big Family Records Archived June 6, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
|This article about a Canadian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|