The Eyes of the World
|The Eyes of the World|
|Directed by||Henry King|
|Produced by||Sol Lesser|
|Screenplay by||Brewster Morse|
|Based on||The Eyes of the World|
by Harold Bell Wright
|Cinematography||John P. Fulton|
|Edited by||Lloyd Nosler|
|Distributed by||United Artists|
The Eyes of the World is a 1930 American Pre-Code drama film directed by Henry King and written by Brewster Morse and Clarke Silvernail. The film stars Eulalie Jensen, Florence Roberts, Una Merkel, and Nance O'Neil. The film was released on August 30, 1930, by United Artists.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2014)
- Eulalie Jensen as Mrs. Rutledge
- Hugh Huntley as James Rutledge
- Myra Hubert as Myra
- Florence Roberts as The Maid
- Una Merkel as Sybil
- Nance O'Neil as Myra
- John Holland as Aaron King
- Fern Andra as Mrs. Taine
- Frederick Burt as Conrad La Grange
- Brandon Hurst as Mr. Taine
- William Jeffrey as Bryan Oakley
- "The Eyes of the World (1930) - Overview". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved October 7, 2014.
- "The Eyes Of The World". TV Guide. Retrieved October 7, 2014.
- "Movie Review - The Eyes of the World (1930) THE SCREEN". The New York Times. Retrieved October 7, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Eyes of the World (1930 film).|
|This 1930s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|