The Face (UK TV series)
|Narrated by||Simon Lenagan|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of series||1|
|No. of episodes||8|
|Executive producer(s)||Alf Lawrie|
|Running time||60mins (inc. adverts)|
|Production company(s)||Princess Productions and Shine Limited|
|Original network||Sky Living|
|Original release||30 September– 18 November 2013|
The Face is a British reality television series based on the American series of the same name. It aired on Sky Living from September to November 2013. The series saw three supermodels - Caroline Winberg, Erin O'Connor and Naomi Campbell - compete with each other to find the newest face of Max Factor.
The premiere of The Face drew poor ratings of only 132,000 viewers, a market share of 0.6% of British households watching TV at the time, and below the audience Sky Living averaged in the same time slot - 239,000 viewers (1% share) - during the year before the show aired. In July 2014, it was confirmed that due to poor ratings, the show was axed would not return for a second series.
Hosts and Mentors
- The show did not have a host.
|Seasons||Premiere date||Winner||Runners-up||Other contestants in order of elimination||Number of contestants|
|1||September 30, 2013||Emma Holmes||
Chloe Jasmine, Brooke Theis, Nina Strauss, Nina Sethi, Sienna King, Racquel Smith, Nadine MendesJessica Martin, Natalie Ward,
Mentor's color symbols
- Naomi Campbell The Face UK - Show Coming to the UK (Vogue.com UK)
- Naomi Campbell gets to work on UK version of her hit show The Face with new mentors Erin O'Connor and Caroline Winberg | Mail Online
- 'The Face' Is Coming To The UK Courtesy Of Naomi Campbell
- The Face TV Series
- Naomi Campbell's 'The Face' Debuts to Weak U.K. Ratings - The Hollywood Reporter
- Naomi Campbell's The Face Debuts In The UK To Lackluster Ratings | CocoPerez.com
- "Naomi Campbell show The Face axed by Sky after one series". Digital Spy.