The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty
|LC Class||E747 .K45 2004b|
The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty is an unauthorized biography of the Bush family by the American investigative journalist Kitty Kelley. It was published on September 14, 2004, less than two months before the 2004 US Presidential election. Reviews of the book were mixed, with some of the "accusations," according to The New York Times, "[standing] up better than others."
- Official website
- New York Times Book Review, "The Family: 'Here Comes the Son'"
- "All the Way to the White House" review in The Washington Post
- "Brought low by a bottom feeder" review in The Guardian
- Amazon.com's book reviews and description
- Barnes & Noble's editorial reviews and overview
- OnTheIssues.org's book review and excerpts
- Presentation by Kelley on The Family, September 16, 2004, C-SPAN
- Book party for The Family, September 21, 2004, C-SPAN