The Family Genius
|The Family Genius|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||4|
|Original release||September 9, 1949 – September 30, 1949|
The Family Genius was a TV series aired in the United States from September 9 to September 30, 1949. The series was broadcast on the DuMont Television Network, and is most notable for lasting less than a month before cancellation.
- Jack Diamond as Tommy Howard
- Phyllis Lowe as Mrs. Howard
- Arthur Edwards as Mr. Howard
As with most DuMont series, no episodes are known to exist.
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
|This comedy television series-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|