Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Farm may refer to the following:
- The Farm (Canada), a government residence in Canada and home to the Speaker of the Canadian House of Commons
- The Farm (San Francisco), a community center in California, U.S.
- The Farm (Tennessee), an intentional community in Tennessee, U.S.
- Stanford University or The Farm, in California, U.S.
- Lewis Farm, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Louisiana State Penitentiary or The Farm, in Louisiana, U.S.
- Camp Peary or The Farm, a CIA training facility near Williamsburg, Virginia, U.S.
- Nickname for Area 51
- The Farm (Miró), a painting by Joan Miró shown at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.
Film and television
- The Farm (franchise), a reality competition television franchise that originated in Sweden
- The Farm (UK TV series), the UK version
- "The Farm" (Battlestar Galactica), an episode of Battlestar Galactica
- "The Farm" (Flashpoint), an episode of Flashpoint
- "The Farm" (The Office), an episode of The Office (U.S. TV series)
- The Farm: Angola, USA, a documentary set in Angola Prison
- The Farm, an unaired spinoff of The L Word
- The Farm (British band), British rock band
- The Farm (U.S. band), American band
- The Farm (recording studio), a UK recording studio founded by the band Genesis
- The Farm (album), the US band's debut album
- "The Farm", a song by Aerosmith from Nine Lives
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Farm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.