(Redirected from The Farm (band))Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Farm may refer to the following:
- The Farm (Tennessee), an intentional community in Tennessee, U.S.
- Area 51, nicknamed "The Farm", "Dreamland", and "Paradise Ranch", a highly classified, remote detachment of Edwards Air Force Base, within the Nevada Test and Training Range
Arts, entertainment, and media
Films and television
- The Farm (franchise), a reality competition television franchise that originated in Sweden
- The Farm (UK TV series), the UK version
- "The Farm" (Battlestar Galactica), an episode of Battlestar Galactica
- "The Farm" (Flashpoint), an episode of Flashpoint
- "The Farm" (The Office), an episode of The Office (U.S. TV series)
- The Farm, an unaired spinoff of The L Word
- The Farm: Angola, USA, a documentary set in Angola Prison
- The Farm (Louis Bromfield novel), 1933
- The Farm (Tom Rob Smith novel), 2014
- The Farm (Joanne Ramos novel), 2019
Groups and labels
- The Farm (British band), British rock band
- The Farm (recording studio), a UK recording studio founded by the band Genesis
- The Farm (U.S. band), American band
Other uses in music
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- The Farm (Miró), a painting by Joan Miró shown at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.
- "The Farm", the nickname for the Farmington Police District in The Shield
Organizations and institutions
- The Farm (Canada), a government residence in Canada and home to the Speaker of the Canadian House of Commons
- The Farm (San Francisco), a community center in California, U.S.
- Camp Peary or The Farm, a CIA training facility near Williamsburg, Virginia, U.S.
- Lewis Farm, an historic home in Charlottesville, Virginia
- Louisiana State Penitentiary or The Farm, in Louisiana, U.S.
- Stanford University or The Farm, in Stanford, California, U.S.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Farm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.