The Fatal Hour
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Fatal Hour may refer to:
- The Fatal Hour (1908 film), directed by D. W. Griffith
- The Fatal Hour (1920 film), a lost 1920 film directed by George W. Terwilliger
- The Fatal Hour (1937 film), a British film directed by George Pearson
- The Fatal Hour (1940 film), starring Boris Karloff
- The Sleeping Cardinal, a 1931 British mystery film released in the US as Sherlock Holmes' Fatal Hour
- Two Against the World (1936 film), a Humphrey Bogart film also known as One Fatal Hour
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.