The Fifth Element (video game)
|The Fifth Element|
|Publisher(s)||JP Hudson Soft
EU Ubisoft (PC)
In the game, the player incarnates Leeloo and Korben, fighting against the police and the Mangalores, as well as Zorg and his thugs. The game has 16 levels, or missions, as they are called in-game. Short clips from the film are played at the completion of certain levels.
GameSpot gave the game 2.4 out of 10, with the reviewer calling it "quite possibly the worst game I've ever played". Game Revolution gave the game an "F" rating, concluding "Poor level design... boring puzzles... it just never ends, but I can't go on. Let me sum it up by saying that The Fifth Element is simply not fun to play. Not even a little bit." IGN gave the game 5 out of 10, stating "All in all, this adventure/action game does what all of the other games in the genre do, but not in any way better." The only positive reviews came from GamePro, which gave the game three-and-a-half stars out of five, and from Game Informer, which gave the game 7 out of 10, but quipped that "Unfortunately, the control is cumbersome, the camera sometimes jumps or sticks, and the enemies prove to be rather dumb. Rent it first, but if you really like the movie, you'll probably like the game too."
- Kanarick, Mark. "The Fifth Element (PS) - Review". Allgame. Retrieved March 8, 2014.
- "The Fifth Element (PS)". Electronic Gaming Monthly. 1998.
- "The Fifth Element - PlayStation". Game Informer (68). December 1998. Archived from the original on September 12, 1999. Retrieved March 8, 2014.
- Bobba Fatt (1998). "Fifth Element Review for PlayStation on GamePro.com". GamePro. Archived from the original on February 9, 2005. Retrieved March 8, 2014.
- Baldric (October 1998). "The Fifth Element Review (PS)". Game Revolution. Archived from the original on November 9, 1999. Retrieved March 8, 2014.
- Fielder, Lauren (1998-10-21). "Fifth Element, The Review (PS)". GameSpot. Retrieved March 8, 2014.
- Perry, Doug (1998-10-01). "Fifth Element (PS)". IGN. Retrieved March 8, 2014.
- "The Fifth Element". Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine. 1998.
- "PC Review: The Fifth Element". PC Zone. 1999.
- "The Fifth Element for PlayStation". GameRankings. Retrieved March 8, 2014.
- "The Fifth Element for PC". GameRankings. Retrieved March 8, 2014.
|This action game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|